This long-lasting and effective flea & tick collar is also water-proof and will prevent the infestation of fleas in the pet’s environment as well as on the pet.
Our Collar is an affordable option for customers looking for a vet quality flea and tick collar that will protect their pets against fleas and ticks for 8 continuous months.
Click the "BUY IT NOW" button now to get yours at 75% off!
- Veterinarian-recommended prevention treatment kills fleas and ticks on puppies and dogs 7 weeks and older weighing over 18 pounds.
- Starts to repel and kill fleas within 24 hours of initial application and re-infesting fleas within two hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Also repels and kills ticks within 48 hours of initial application and re-infesting ticks within in six hours; works on contact with no painful biting required.
- Easy-to-use, 27.5-inch adjustable collar is odorless and non-greasy; quick-release feature and visibility reflectors provide extra safety.
- The water-resistant formula continues working for up to eight months, even after bathing, swimming, and sun exposure.
Read the entire label before use. Use only on dogs. Do not let children play with this collar.
Use only one collar per animal. Fit collar around your pet's neck, allowing for 2 fingers to fit between the collar and your pet's neck to ensure a comfortable, yet snug, fit. Once the collar is properly fitted, cut off any excess collar measuring 1" or longer. The collar should be worn continuously for the 8 month protection period. Check periodically and adjust fit if necessary, especially when puppies are rapidly growing. Keep the collar in the bag and in the outer packaging until use. Replace the collar after 8 months for optimal tick and flea protection.
Water Resistance: It is unnecessary to remove the collar before immersing your pet in water. Seresto remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming, or exposure to rain or sunlight. In order to maintain an 8-month duration, pets must not be bathed more than once a month. For pets that swim once a month or more, the control duration is reduced to five months for fleas and seven months for ticks.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces, and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.